Welcome To World WiFi Network
Whether you work on a cruise ship or yacht, are enjoying a cruise, a Caribbean vacation or sailing through the islands, you can connect to high speed Internet with one account in all your ports of call at local prices.
When you are within range of a World WiFi Network hotspot, simply connect to it, open up a browser on your computer and select the plan that suits your needs. You can pay with a credit card or buy a prepaid card at your local hotspot location, which will be displayed on your browser.
Why World WiFi Network?
When you log in at World WiFi Network, it is through secure SSL connections (the same security used by banks and financial institutions.) This security measure encrypts your login and payment data while connected to our secure server. You can verify the safety of your data by checking for the “lock” symbol on the web browser while connected to a secure server. The “lock” assures you that the data is encrypted and the web site is who they claim they are. You can also ensure you are on a secure site by checking that you see “https” rather than just “http” before the URL (or website address – the “s” indicates a secure site.)
Minute Bank: purchase a package of time (1 hour, 4 hours, 10 hours, etc.) where you can log in and when you log out, the remaining time in your account can be used later at any World WiFi Network location.
First Use: purchase a package for a set period of time (1 day, 1 week, etc.) The user has unlimited usage and can log in and log out multiple times during the selected time period.
Accounts can be purchased online through a secure shopping cart or at the hotspot location.
WiFi Hotspot Locations
British Virgin Islands – Beef Island (Trellis Bay)
British Virgin Islands – Jost Van Dyke
British Virgin Islands – Cane Garden Bay, Tortola
British Virgin Islands – Road Town, Tortola (Cruise Ship Dock)
British Virgin Islands – West End, Tortola (Sopers Hole)
British Virgin Islands – West End, Tortola
(Frenchmans Cay and just past ferry dock)
Cozumel, Mexico – International Pier
Cozumel, Mexico – Puerta Maya
Cozumel, Mexico – Punta Langosta (just south of cruise pier)
Cozumel, Mexico – Punta Langosta
Cozumel, Mexico – Waterfront Downtown (between Punta Langosta & Ferry Pier)
Cozumel, Mexico – Waterfront Downtown (next to main plaza)
Cozumel, Mexico – San Juan Beach (north of town)
Dominica (Roseau Cruise Ship Dock)
Ocho Rios, Jamaica (Beach near cruise ship dock)
Ocho Rios, Jamaica (Mahogany Beach)
Ocho Rios, Jamaica (in town)
St. Maarten – Philipsburg (Cyberlink)
St. Maarten – Philipsburg (Casino Rouge et Noir)
St. Maarten – Philipsburg (Horizon View Hotel)
St. Thomas, USVI – Contant/Crown Bay
St. Thomas, USVI – Downtown (Government Hill)
St. Thomas, USVI – Downtown (Waterfront)
St. Thomas, USVI – Port of Sale Mall #1
St. Thomas, USVI – Port of Sale Mall #2
St. Thomas, USVI – Buccaneer Mall
St. Thomas, USVI – Havensight Mall
Interested in becoming a
World WiFi Network
World WiFi Network Inc. is currently welcoming business owners to become World WiFi Network Hotspots.
There are several packages which can be chosen from such as:
1) Small Hotspots (only a controller) covering 300 feet (omni directional)
2) Medium Hotpots (controller plus external antenna) cover up to 500 feet (directional or omni directional)
3) Large High Power Hotspots (controller plus multiple high gain directional and/or omni directional antennas) coverage up to one mile or more.
How does it work?
A small Wi-Fi controller (the size of a video cassette) connects to your existing Internet modem. This device has a powerful built-in Wi-Fi antenna that projects an omni-directional signal up to 300 ft. Additional small high power antennas are available to increase coverage areas. Easily cover entire hotel lobby areas, guest houses, restaurants, bars, coffee shops, the resort club house and adjacent pool deck.
Get more exposure, better Wi-Fi coverage and provide your guests with a valuable service.
Get in touch with us to learn more, and get up and running today!
World WiFi Network, Inc. incorporated in Delaware in 2008. With the main office in Coral Springs, Florida and satellite offices and partners location across the globe, World WiFi Network is the largest roaming WiFi Network covering remote locations with large audiences in niche market regions.
World WiFi Network installed its first access point in Alaska in 2009, which was originally designed to serve as a virtual billboard advertising participating businesses to targeted audiences (cruise ship crew and passengers.) World WiFi Network hotspots still serve this purpose, additionally providing high quality Internet access that is in such rapidly growing demand .
World WiFi Network has acquired and implemented state of the art licenses, billing systems and network servers to serve our customers with a menu of options. Large enterprises have identified World WiFi Network as a leader in the “niche” markets it is expanding to and have partnered with World WiFi Network to offer its own customers added value with this quality service.
World WiFi Network’s mission is to expand globally by serving its customers with reliable and fast Internet service, offering a pleasant experience while connected on the go with excellent customer service and support.
With integrations with the largest WiFi Hotspot company in the world (Boingo Wireless) and two of the largest Telecom carriers in the world (AT&T and Vodafone) the growth of the company is very promising.
World WiFi Network’s immediate plans are to expand its network to cover most of the ports of call where cruise ships visit in North America, including but not limited to putting “WiFi canopies” across entire islands, small villages, resorts and closed communities.
World WiFi Network is using state of the art off the shelf technology but has also developed its own software. World WiFi Network aims to become a global brand name and #1 choice for those wishing to become a WiFi Hotspot by offering “instant WiFi” which includes “plug and play” options.
Our World WiFi Network team is a combination of unique individuals with a large spectrum of knowledge covering mechanical, electrical and electronic engineering, graphic design, data programming, accounting and merchant acquisition – speaking more than 10 different languages.
Become a World WiFi Network Dealer
Wi-Fi is Increasing in Popularity
Although available for over a decade in many parts of the world, public Wi-Fi is only now hitting its peak in terms of popularity. There are many reasons for this:
- The availability and usage of small wireless devices, including smart phones, tablets, e-readers and laptops, has grown substantially and continues to increase exponentially.
- Both general public and business consumers demand information at their fingertips, wherever they are and whenever they’d like.
- Consumer & business applications are increasingly cloud-based and (Internet) bandwidth intensive.
- Legacy and new Edge, 3G, 4G, LTE and other Mobile data networks and providers cannot accommodate increasing Internet & data usage demands.
- Data Roaming on mobile carrier data networks is still very expensive in most parts of the world.
- Consumers & carriers alike view Wi-Fi as a high quality, high bandwidth, and inexpensive option to accessing the Internet remotely.
Wi-Fi Deployment is Universal
Globally, public Wi-Fi is becoming a compelling proposition for several markets:
- Towns, Cities, Local Neighborhoods and RV Parks
- Cruise Ship Ports of Call and Marinas
- Resorts, Condominiums, Hotels and Guest Houses
- Airports, Hospitals, Universities and Schools
- Arenas, Stadiums and Special Event Venues
- Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Internet Cafés, Bars and Pubs
- Internet Service Providers
There are Plenty of reasons for a Business to Deploy a Wi-Fi Hotspot
Businesses have many reasons why they choose to offer Wi-Fi:
- New Products/ Revenue Streams
- Customer Retention/ Stickiness
- Customer Acquisition
- Competitive Advantage or Parity
- Increase Tourism
- Customer Value Added
- Traffic Offload – as in the case of ISPs
The Opportunity for Potential Wi-Fi Distributors is Now and it’s Big
For potential distributors, resellers and agents, there is an immediate opportunity to partner with World WiFi Network, and establish new Wi-Fi hotspots or help businesses improve existing Wi-Fi hotspots, and earn residual revenues, under license from World WiFi Network.
For benefits on becoming a hotspot on the World WiFi Network, please click here.
Become a World WiFi Network Distributor, Reseller or Affiliate Today
There are three distributor packages an individual or company can choose from which will certify them with a WWN license agreement. The three options are as follows:
Distributor: An individual or company representing World WiFi Network with this distinction is fully trained and licensed to prospect, sell, provision and maintain hotspots for small, mid and large-scale deployments, in an agreed jurisdiction. Large-scale deployments include cities/villages, ball parks, marinas, cruise ship ports, hotels, etc.
For more information about becoming a Distributor contact us.
Reseller: An individual or company representing World WiFi Network with this distinction is fully trained and licensed to prospect, sell, provision and maintain hotspots for small-scale deployments, in an agreed jurisdiction. Small-scale deployments include the inside or close proximity outside space of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, hotel/resort lobbies, etc.
For more information about becoming a Reseller contact us.
Affiliate: An individual or company representing World WiFi Network with this distinction is fully trained and licensed to prospect and sell hotspots for small-scale deployments, in an agreed jurisdiction.
Affiliates will find businesses wishing to become World WiFi Network Hotspots remotely (via phone and Internet.)
- The affiliate will purchase pre-programmed equipment directly from World WiFi Network and resell at recommended prices.
- The equipment will include FREE Internet accounts in different denominations which the affiliate can choose from (1 Hour, 4 Hours, 10 Hours etc.)
- The total value of these Internet accounts will be three times the cost of the equipment paid for. The affiliate can choose to give or sell the accounts to the new Hotspot owner.
- Once the affiliate signs up, the affiliate will receive an online account to purchase Internet surf cards/accounts at a discounted price set by World WiFi Network. These accounts will be resold to the Afilliate’s active World WiFi Network Hotspot locations. For more information about becoming an Affiliate contact us.
Interested in become a dealer? Get in touch with us to learn more about our dealer programs.
Recent World WiFi Network News
There’s a lot going on and we want to share it with you. Stop by our little corner of the Internet, kick up your feet, and stay a while. If you feel so inclined, we’d love for you to leave a comment and let us know what you think.Read More
Get in touch with us
There’s a lot going on and we want to share it with you. Stop by our little corner of the Internet, kick up your feet, and stay a while. If you feel so inclined, we’d love for you to leave a comment and let us know what you think.